Friday 30 September 2011

Chocomint Accessories

Today my package from Rakuten containing my Chocomint items arrived! They are second hand (I'm so frugal) but all in lovely condition and I'm so happy with them. I am a bit upset that they didn't have any of the cute fuzzy star clips and lolipop clips left, and they only had dark pink sweet clips left, but I got the milky way dangling clips which I saw someone wear at Hyper Japan and which I fell in love with.


Some people see these as a lolita staple. I prefered the gold one when ordering but I love them both <3



Here is a really cool necklace (there's a star theme going on XD) amd a musical note ring in lovely pastel colours. Also pictured is a plastic star clip which is so cute! I want to wear some of these items for my next youtube video! (My channel is doing very well by the way, and I've now enabled comments - check it out: finnythewise)



A close up of the star clip. It didn't specify on the website what colour you would get. I was hoping for a yellow big, purple small. I got the opposite :D I'm not complaining though; it's a super awesome accessory and I love it <3!

A short blog entry this time, however there should be others soon because of the MCM Expo in less than a month (yay! Excitement!) and the article about me and my Teen Queen experience in "That's Life" magazine will be out sometime in October too!

No comments:

Post a Comment